- Carried out a complete overhaul of HOA's website, serving 1,400 users/month
- Served as a point-of-contact between the Board, employees, owners, and property management, exchanging 1,000+ emails over a 3-year span
- Published 880 ownership record changes resulting in a 62% increase in reliable homeowner communication channels
- Implemented a mass communication service to reliably communicate with owners, sending 74 email campaigns with an average 75% engagement rate
- Crafted + developed a Hologram + QR Code Verification System, responsible for 5,000+ scans/year (during peak summer months)
- Designed, marketed, and sold $6,300 worth of merchandise for a community fundraiser (at no cost to the HOA)
Jay Sella — Webmaster + Point-of-Contact [Volunteer]
Middlesex Beach Association
An HOA for a private community on the Eastern Shore with nearly 250 properties.
↳ Webmaster + Point-of-Contact [Volunteer]
When I assumed control of the HOA's website, there was little-to-no style, making it near impossible to navigate and find information. I set out on a mission to build a brand new website while prioritizing the most common information, standardizing formats, and focusing on ease of navigation. Today, the Association's website is one of the most robust for any HOA in the area.
↳ Designed + Sold Products [Fundraiser]
As part of an initiative to enliven community spirit and help generate revenue to curb HOA dues, I designed and sold Middlesex-themed apparel, umbrellas, drink koozies, totes, and stickers. This also resulted in the development of a website for people to view the products, reserve their purchases, and communicate with our group.